Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hemp Rope Hogtie for Angelique

Hemp, hogtie, helpless!
I have never been a frequent user of hemp rope, mainly because nylon is easier to work with and far more comfortable for the model. Oh, when I refer to hemp rope I'm not talking about nylon or polyester or cotton rope that's been died brown so it looks brutal. Fake shit is okay when you're trying to be nice to the model, but saying that it's hemp rope when it's brown nylon kind of makes you a douche. I'm not talking about anyone in particular, I'm just saying hemp is hemp. I'm talking about the real deal, scratchy, stiff and smelling of the oil it's soaked in to keep it from rotting away.

Angelique asked for some art shots of her in a hemp body harness. Everyone knows this will lead to no good as my turn at the scenario involves her in a full shibari-style tie completed with a knotted gag and a fully jacked hogtie. There's something about rolling around on a dirty garage floor bound completely in hemp that makes for a great scene for me. The rope is basic, the setting is basic and the scenario is to-the-point. Movement is tough, struggling is uncomfortable and even being untied isn't for the meek. Oh, that's scratches. No shit, it's hemp. That's why I only use it on the tough gals, the ones that understand that the material sometimes requires a rope hickey here, a scratch there and some rope burns to make for a great clip.

As for rope hickeys that's what I call those tiny bruises that people get on their elbows and behind their knees from the rope being cinched. It always happens during the more intimate part of a tie, the part where the photographer keeps saying excuse me for reaching between a girl's thighs or pinching the skin on their elbows. It's a great telling point for how much empathy the photographer has by how gingerly they apply something that is guaranteed to pinch but still feel bad when it does. If a photographer asks you to suck it up when you say, "Ouch!" ask him how many dead animals he has buried behind his house.

Hemp isn't for the meek. It looks awesome. It makes me want to tie people up totally naked. That's the difference between hemp and nylon or cotton for me. I almost never tie anyone up naked. When the hemp comes out though you will be wearing nothing but your birthday suit. Well, that and a lot of hemp. It will look great though, so thank you for bearing through the rope hickeys, the scratches, the rope burn and my 100 apologies while putting the rope in place.

Image courtesy of 240 Feet of Hemp Rope Hogtie Hell with Angelique Kithos.

No comments:

Post a Comment