Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, August 25, 2012

My New Only-Restraint Strict Bondage Store

Stay put while I grab my camera!
A cool thing about running a bondage store is the feedback you get from everyone about their likes and tastes. Although everyone I hear from likes bondage, they tend to have very different tastes in almost everything including the format of clips. I pay close attention to this feedback because it is always the reason why a clip is purchased or pass on by a fan or potential customer.

In the beginning, my clips were short because they were shot at the end of photo sets when the model was very tired. I started getting requests for longer clips, so I cut out some of the photos and got more of the model struggling. I then got requests for the restraint being applied, so I began filming that. The result is a good amount of time for most clips which has done very well for me.

I still like shooting shorter clips though, and I'm very happy with how focusing on just the final restraint allows for some very crisp bondage. I want vehicles to showcase both on-screen restraint and final restraints. Since my major vehicle now is a clip store I decided just to open another clip store.

Strictly Business focuses on what I call the damsel at her most helpless. She is fully restrained and struggling with all her might for freedom. She knows there is no escape, the ropes are too tight and the position is too immobilizing. That is her only option though, so she struggles. Her captor will return to take fuller advantage of her helplessness, a bet has been made or she has brought her plight on herself. Regardless of the reason for her captivity, useless struggling is her only option so she struggles.

That is the core of my new store but it also focuses on two elements that I find important. Some fans only want a short clip that are fast to download and affordable. There are so many stores that offer that, I've been happy with my current niche. I get too many requests for the shorter format though, and demand should prompt supply. And it has. I'm still offering my larger format clips. I will be offering more episodic content (larger clips broken into parts) and now I offer clips from 3-12 minutes max.

The bondage fix is only minutes away and guarantees 100%, no cut full restraints.

Image courtesy of Bachelor Party Bondage Audition with Ashley Graham.

Strictly Business can be viewed at http://www.clips4sale.com/42039

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment