Popular with Other Fans

Monday, June 6, 2011

Tale of Even More Tape


I used a heading a bit back called "Tale of the Tape" referring to ultra-strict tape bondage. It had one of my favorite screenies of a very tight restraint using electrical tape. I've had a few shoots since then where the tape bondage crown has been taken away. Every time I think I've gone back for another roll of electrical tape I think there's no way I'll ever use more than this, and then there's always another shoot where I use more electrical tape.

Back when that first screenie video was shot my scripts focused on a lot of bondage and quick restraint sequences to set the scene. The mantra was tie 'em quick, tie 'em tight and let 'em struggle the rest of the night. I had no idea though that there were so many fans of on-screen gagging and restraint. I started adding more and more of the restraint elements and received more positive feedback.

The only problem with showing more restraint for me is that I tie very fast. I've tried and it's almost impossible for my muscle memory to allow me to tie slower than I already tie. I've done rigging work in other producers videos and they keep saying, "tie her slower, I need more of this footage for the fans." The way I solve this for my videos is to use more rope. I mean, it's a great solution. I want more on-screen tying time, I don't like slowing down how fast I tie so I'll just pile on the cordage. Unfortunately for the damsels I've gotten better at getting them into a mile of rope, so that gives me time to pull out some tape to top it off every so often.

It's been mentioned before but electrical tape is somewhat elastic. It stretches and then contracts to make a nice seal for wiring, plumbing and the occasional damsel. The image illustrates just that. I didn't smooth the tape at all and you can not only see the individual coils of rope but the weave of the rope as well. That equals challenging for anyone. I used to say strict tape restraints are challenging, and they are just that but on a level far below a strict rope and tape restraint! The old mantra still applies at times but when a model sees me plop down tape with the rope they know the mantra is tie 'em strict, tape 'em right and they'll hardly wiggle the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment