Popular with Other Fans

Sunday, June 5, 2011

No wiggle room


I've always loved the expression "not a lot of wiggle room" because it rarely ever applies. You can use 800 feet of rope on somebody and they'll still wiggle around, quite a bit in fact. I've done so many things with so many people to get them to wiggle as little as possible. I hung someone from the back of a door with their hair tied back to welded elbows and the damsel still thrashed around. I've done strict hogtie after strict hogtie and the hogtied damsels still managed to roll onto their sides. I've welded people to chairs and they still get the chairs to spin. I've even completely mummified people in vet wrap, saran wrap and even duct tape and they still roll around. I'm firmly convinced that you could encase someone in plaster or foam and they'd still be able to wiggle more than enough to be more than "not a lot." I'm looking for volunteers to test that out though.

I've found that "not a lot of wiggle soon" to be so much more appropriate. By that I'm referring to what happens after you thrash, sway, swing, roll, spin and rock as much as they can. What happens after every muscle is exhausted and the restraint makes you feel like you've run a marathon? What happens when your skin is so sensitive from the pressure of tight ropes that you feel like you're tied with barbed wire and gagged with sand paper? What happens when staying still is preferable to discomfort of moving at all. That is a predicament. You're in no physical danger, but you are totally helpless. All you can do is wiggle your toes, moan a bit and just lie there and wait for release.

Restraint in a damsel scenario is about making sure the damsel stays put for an amount of time. You can tie someone, chain someone or tape someone into helplessness but they will eventually get free or remove their gag. If the goal is to make sure the damsel stays put until you want them to get loose, the goal is to exhaust them until they stay put by choice. No threats, no violence ... just a pure physical and mental challenge. Just ask Ashley Graham after shooting He Tied Me So Tight I Had to Tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment