Popular with Other Fans

Monday, June 27, 2011

Let Me Give Her the Clamps Boss!

Apologies for the Futurama reference but it seemed appropriate for the image. It's been a while since I've shot with Amaya, but she emailed me the other day about another possible shoot. We'll see where that goes, but it did remind me that I recently located a tape in a box. When I went through the mystery footage I found eight clips on it that I thought I'd lost. I remembered shooting them but I after two moves couldn't find the tape anywhere. I'd given up on them until "poof" they appeared in an office box labeled "stamps" lmao!

I find it somewhat ironic that this clip was shot two abodes ago as well. It was a short stint in a tough space to shoot, but I think I made out okay. Amaya always looks cute with her trademark glasses and her girl-next-door looks. I don't shoot nipple clamps a lot because they shorten the footage. Believe it or not they hurt like hell and that tends to wear a gal out! Amaya does great with them though, so she's one of the few that gets them every shoot.

I go for two things when I shoot with the clover clamps. I like a stark contrast and I love glinting. The stark contrast was achieved by the secretary look on a gal wearing those harsh clamps. The glinting requires a very well-placed spotlight and a gal that doesn't mind you saying, "shake them more". Both worked in this case, so I was happy. And yes, I know the term now is office administrator. I personally don't feel many people have fantasies about tied up office administrators though, so I'll stick to tying up the pretty secretary. Bosses get mad when you put too much ice in their scotch!

If you like a the girl-next-door look, harsh clamps and pleading eyes check out Amaya in He Tied Me Up Tight and Clamped My Nipples.

No comments:

Post a Comment