Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hannah Tests My Homemade Rope

Put Your Best Tit Forward!
 I have this tendency to let myself get stuck on what to put in my blog. No, I have this incredibly annoying tendency to let myself get stuck. I have plenty of stories. Some are funny, some are informative and some are downright boring. Who cares though, I have a folder bulging with images that are never boring! It takes me weeks to sometimes remember that a picture is worth a thousand words. As long as some of those words are, "holy shit Ted, she must have hated you after that!" I think this blog will do just fine. Besides, when a picture says a thousand words the tit-tastic Hannah above pretty much writes everything for me.

Invariably when I focus on the pictures the words come. The image above is from a newer venture of mine called the Prop Testing series. In my old days of shooting I would construct something for every shoot, and I have recently gotten back to that motif. I more manners of platforms, dollies and devices to lift, tote, push, pull and challenge damsels now than I have time to film. The idea came from an old notebook I had sitting in a box believe it or not.I write down all of my ideas, I always have. I have boxes filled with notebooks, tablets and scraps of paper containing rough ideas, full stories and sketches. It may seem a little crazy but then again I am the one that stuffed panties into Ms. Perez's mouth, bound her breasts and forced her to orgasm in my living room. If you have a better way to get that done and make it look so damn good be my guest. No, seriously, go ahead. I will fiddle around on my phone for a little while.

Okay my phone needed to go on the charger, so I made some more homemade rope and roughed up an idea for a suspension. Feel free to keep working on a better way to come up with devilish ideas, but I need to get back to tying girls up. In all seriousness I wrote the idea for the clip down in a notebook about six years ago. At the time I was not working with any models that were capable with the position or the predicament. There is just no way I can keep all the devious ideas I have had in my head, so I write them down. Before a shoot I start going through notebooks if I still need clip ideas. I do not even have to go through ten pages, and I have already come up with four times more ideas than I can shoot in a day.

Everyone has their own system, and mine works for me. I am sure it worked for Hannah as well. Sure her elbows were crushed, her breasts were bound and she was saying next to nothing with those huge panties stuffed into her mouth. Fully erect nipples and a crotch gyrating against a vibrating rope say a lot though. It may not say a thousand words, but it would seem to say that Hannah is in Camp Ted when it comes to the idea notebooks.

Image courtesy of Big Breasted, Rope Tested and Bested with Hannah Perez.

No comments:

Post a Comment