Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Angelique Plays Hide the Pink Panties

I Can't Hear You, There Are Panties in Your Mouth!
I somehow managed to update my blog two days in a row. The inconceivable has become more than an improbable child and matured into the most probable adult. If that last sentence made sense to you I want some of what you are having! How does it feel to double your record of one post in a row you may ask. You probably are not asking that though, so I will. Ted, how does it feel to do that thing you just said in the other sentence? It honestly feels better than I expected. Of course that brings up the question that some of you might ask. Ted, why are you referring to yourself in the third person? Damn, you have me on that one. That was a classic narcissist move on my part, and I must apologize for it. Third person when it comes to describing the self is reserved for people with only one name, titles like "Lady" or anyone with over a billion dollars. Since I am a man of modest means, have two first names and think Lady Ted sounds stupid I will stick to the first person for the rest of this post.

Where was I? Oh yes, I managed to update my blog two days in a row. The inconceivable has become ... um, that sound familiar. Goddam cut and paste always gets me. Where is that new stuff I wanted to type up. One second, just bear with me ...

Aha! Here we go! I just shot a clip with Angelique the other day that strongly reminded me of why I love her so much. It started with a recent purchase from a lingerie store. She paid for everything herself but mentioned several times how she should not be spending money on lingerie. No you should not you bad girl. That was very irresponsible of you to spend your own money on something you could afford but pretend that you could not. A girl could get herself into some hot water for that kind of thing. Hmm, a guy might start to think someone was goading him into thinking a certain girl needed punishment. If that was not enough she started to parade around in one of the outfits and high heels. She knows full well that I mentioned doing more work with lingerie and high heels. This is more than mere coincidence! Combined with her earlier claim of financially irresponsibility a clear message was forming in my simple brain. The last clue to our little mystery came as our delectable damsel in the making brought up all the rope I made recently. "I thought you said it got softer the more you used it. It seems rude to use it on other models all rough and scratchy," she said.

Oh, it is on now little girl. Little girl? That is an odd thing to say since Angelique makes me look like I hoard pots of gold at the ends of rainbows, but I digress. It is on! Ten minutes later Angelique sat on the floor with 250 feet of handmade, 3mm jute cord digging into her soft and supple flesh. It was a sight to see. She made a comment about a hogtie seeming like a better choice which reminded me of something important when it comes to Angelique. She has far fewer suggestions on restraints when she is quiet. I stuffed a pair of extra-large, full-bottomed panties into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged even after the clear tape tightly secured them in place. Her skin jutted out over the tight tape, and she got her hogtie. I cinched her tightly enough so that her breasts were off the floor and watched her struggle. She can always convince me to tie her up, but she never knows what I am going to do after she gets her way. All she could do at this point was enjoy her victory by struggling and waiting. She still had 30 minutes of hogtie to go through before I showed her my own plans for the evening!

Image courtesy of Every Movement Was Agony with Angelique Kithos.

No comments:

Post a Comment