Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gigi Lynn Smack Talks Herself Into Big Trouble

"Christ, I should have shut up when I saw the tape!"
 I can honestly say that I sometimes wing it. I admit it. I start tying a girl up, and I just do not know where it is going. Oh I have a plan. I always have a plan. "It goes like this Gigi, you play a bitchy blah blah, and I tie you up. You do not like it at all and ACTION!" Ropes fly, hands roam over goodies and tape starts wrapping around a face too beautiful to be covered in such a manner. Everything is going like clockwork. At some point though it becomes woefully apparent that the damsel is still way too energetic and feisty. How is she still wiggling so much hogtied like that, and did you just call me what I think you called me? No self-respecting captor would take that from their captive.

The producer part of my brain knows that the model is still capable of a higher level of restraint. Even worse the captor part of me knows that there is know way anyone shoots me that look over a gag! The tape comes out, and the hogtie gets a whole lot worse. We just loaded our damsel into the back of a truck that does not run on fossil fuels. It runs on welded arms, packed mouths and sweaty faces. It keeps going and does not stop until the wiggling and the name-calling settle down to an acceptable point.

The glare says "F*** You!", but the restraint says I don't care!
The problem though is that I never realized that Gigi has an inexhaustible supply of, "kiss my ass Mr. Abductor Man!" I have her jacked with rope and crushed with tape. Her cheeks would be exploding from the size of the panties in her mouth if not for how tightly I wrapped her face with tape, but she is still wriggling and calling me things that would make a sailor blush. As a producer I know that there is enough restraint for the scene. As a captor I know that she is still putting gas in the tank of a vehicle determined to drive down the road until she is fully compliant.

What do I do? Unfortunately for Gigi I felt that the lamp on top of a tiny and wobbly pedestal was a waste of furniture. Want to act like a bitchy princess Gigi? Want to be put on a pedestal. You've got it! I move it into frame, lift her up and balance her on her belly. Now we have a damsel. She is still wiggling, but there is not way she is going to risk going to the floor. She is still smack-talking but there is no way she is going to risk what comes next if she glares at me too much. The vehicle has stopped, and Gigi is dumped onto the corner of Totally Fucked and Going Nowhere Fast. Enjoy the visit Gigi!

Images courtesy of Hogtied Prissy Put on a Pedestal with Gigi Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment