Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Burglar Took All He Wanted

Tied, taped, silenced, but the burglar isn't done yet!
I have always danced a little on the edge of certain elements of what I consider healthy and playful fantasy. A number of my clips will have the damsel in the arms of her captor at the end as he says something about going upstairs or there could be worse things in her mouth then panties. It's cheeky, it's fun and it's not too far over the edge of my comfort. I often dabble with thoughts of how to extend that fantasy in a way that I find respectful and not too far into sexual themes. I really have no desire to show anything hardcore at all. I also have no desire to show anything overly simulated with anyone but my wife, but I do enjoy the concept of tame implied as part of a general bondage fantasy and my clip repertoire.

When you look up implied it is described exactly as you'd think. You give the impression of something without really showing it. That gives something mystery which I very much enjoy. You think you know what is going on, but you don't really see anything. It leaves things to the imagination. I did a clip with Nyxon and Ludella Hahn where they are both encased in nylon. The final line comes as I lift Nyxon into my arms and say something about going upstairs for privacy and telling Ludella I'll be back for her later. The look on Ludella's face absolutely sold the ending. It wasn't too far over the top, but her expression certainly gave the impression that more than ropes and struggling were in store for both girls after things faded to black.

I've done a couple things with Angelique that go a bit further to give the impression that the captor is taking too many liberties with his captive. They have been popular, but I've been reluctant to do that too much. I'm willing to do something like that with Angelique but definitely not with other models. My comfort aside I also really just didn't have a good idea how to carry the concept off in a respectful way that was not overly fake on one hand and not overly intense on the other hand. A custom request I got a little bit back forced my hand though. They asked for what they called "tame implied" for the custom, and I refused. They kept at me though and said they really meant tame and that they enjoyed mystery. The word mystery hooked me, and I agreed to give it a shot if I had full control of the story. I put together storyboards and came up with something that too my amazement not only did my wife not see an issue with, but other models didn't balk at. That's when I knew I had a fun concept that could dance close to my own creative lines without going too far.

That said, Angelique asked me to shoot the storyboard with her. She gets tied up, taped up, mouth-packed, fondled, forced to struggle and more. I call it She Begged the Burglar To Tie Her Tight Then He Took All He Wanted. It's for fans that want a taste of what happens before the gag goes in and after the panties are pulled down but don't care for anything explicit or too in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment