Popular with Other Fans

Monday, July 2, 2012

Gets a little intense after the sixth one doesn't it?
A lot has changed over the past several months. In addition to becoming woefully inadequate at updating my blog, I've started a great job ... nice pay and fun work! My goal for a long time has always to be able to work from my home and then move to a place with a lot of privacy, a separate space to turn into a true studio and get closer to more of a main-stream bondage community. This is a great area for bondage, but the number of models are slim-to-none and the producers are great but not very interested in collaboration. The word I hate comes up a lot, competition. I'm a firm believer that an artist or businessperson competes with themselves to create quality product. An environment where I hear that I am competition makes me realize that the love of the craft has become less important than the love of the dollar. I can't work with that mentality, so it's time to move to a place more in tine with my creative beliefs... with more models and producers willing to collaborate and an understanding that building relationships is the key to long-term success.

Angelique has been hard at work scoping out possible locations and she has zoned in on some sweet areas. When I start seeing 2000+ square feet on ten private acres and a separate finished space with 14 foot ceilings I start to drool. Imagine the bound damsels trying to escape through the woods, the ability to film vehicle sequences with ZERO chance of any police around and a fully dedicated space always set up for shooting. If someone stops by or Angelique decides its time to do a set, we just get dressed and get it done. No more hour-and-a-half of moving lights and prepping everything for a living room shoot.

As for Angelique she blew my mind the other day when she cranked out two of the toughest positions I've ever done. We started with a hogtie that was so tight her hands were pulled past her ankles, her breasts never touched the floor, her knees never touched the floor and she could barely even rock back and forth. It was strict restraint and tight bondage to the max. Oh, and she had a pair of panties stuffed in her mouth and taped in tightly with a full wrap around tape gag. The sweat pouring down her face tells everything about how difficult the position was. She wants to get tied up a lot more by me, and I'm looking forward to making her wish come true!

One of the few things I'll miss about this area when we move is that we'll be farther away from Candle Boxx. Although I've only worked with her once, I am entranced by her skills as a model and her ability to take a touch position. I almost immediately had her on the orgasm chair with a face packed full of cotton and wrapped with clear packing tape. We turned the hitachi on high and went for a excruciating ride where she orgasmed and squirted a dozen times. With each spasm it was obvious the strain of the repeated stimulation was was defeating her, and at the end she was a shaking, very wet and very satisfied young lady. She asked if I did something like that every shoot and when I said yes she got the biggest smile on her face!

Image courtesy of The Robbery Was Faked But the Orgasms Were Forced with Candle Boxx!

No comments:

Post a Comment