Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Angelique Kithos is hard as nails!

Wrists past her ankles!
Imagine that you're sitting on the couch one day, and Angelique Kithos walks up to you. She says she wants to shoot clips for you bondage store, and she has all day to do it. Your mind goes through the possibilities, but your cut off by her saying, "no bullshit, I want everything you give the other models and more." I mean how can you say no to that? You can't, so I complied with her request.

She's always wanted to tune up the fight scenes for her store, so I used it as a chance for a mock fight. She played the cat burglar, and I played the bounty hunter. Yes, the cat burglar is an often used premise, but Angelique filling out that black spandex is something. She's over 6 feet tall in heels, has legs to die for and tits so perfect she is asked monthly for a reference to the doctor that do her implants ... surprise, they're all real! She walks in, I walk in. She starts throwing punches that I dodge and block because I'm the damn director. I connect though, and she's on the floor waiting for the bondage to start.

I tie her wrists and ankles before she starts some hard struggling. In her usual fashion she's calling me names and even tries to spit on me. That gets her a mouth stuffed with panties and tape wrapped around her face to keep them in. Her words are garbled but angry as I tie her chest and then weld her arms together behind her back. She again struggles like hell, a symphony of helplessness in constant motion. The problem is that she's made sure I can't call in my capture to the authorities. I can't just be driving around with a tied up girl in the truck, even bounty hunters have to play by certain rules. My only choice is to use the neighbor's phone which means the energetic beauty has one more length of rope going on. I pull her into a hogtie with her ankles to her chest and keep wrenching it so the ropes between get shorter and shorter. She grunts in discomfort as her chest and knees are pulled completely off the ground in a forced arch.

She can barely move and the discomfort is obvious on her face. She is not faking that classic damsel expression because the position forces it out of her. For seven minutes she can barely move in a position that provides no chance for comfort of any kind. The breathing through her nose gets more and more distress, the expression on her face gets more and more contorted and the sweat from the strain pours down her face. We keep the house at about 64 degrees when we shoot and use fluorescent lights. When you sweat it's because the ropes are tight, tight, tight! When the panties came out of her mouth she asked, "okay, a mummification next?"

Image courtesy of Brutal Back-arch for the Bitchy Burglar with Angelique Kithos.

No comments:

Post a Comment