Popular with Other Fans

Friday, February 24, 2012

Now that is a hogtie!

Should I have used clean pantyhose?

I've often spoken of my respect for a gal that pushes herself for content. Angelique Kithos is the pinnacle of that work mantra. From the first shoot with her I was able to attempt things that I'd never consider with other people. I've been fortunate to come across several other people that fit this mold, but Angelique is still the the example I'd present to anyone.

She has been busy finishing up her second college degree, yes second, and hasn't been doing as much bondage during that time. We've done some nice sets including some latex bondage and a hemp rope hogtie that I'm very proud of. I kind of make this assumption though that when someone doesn't do something as much you need to put on the kid gloves and work them back up to the old standards. As the saying goes though I definitely make an ass out of myself with that assumption.

She wanted to do a set for me to fill some updates while she's on a shooting trip and she said she wanted a hogtie, she wanted a mouth-packing and she wanted it tight. I pull out a pair of pantyhose, some tape and some rope. She tells me to get more pantyhose and more rope. She then proceeds to say that she wants her back arched. This isn't my suggestion, she tell me. She wants her tits off the floor, her face totally packed with two pairs of pantyhose and a tape wrap so tight her face will sweat.

Who am I to argue? We do a full struggle sequence where I tie her up on camera. The ropes are tight and neat and dig in deeply. I cinch every rope and pull every knot tight. As more and more rope goes on I notice she's not slowing down. She's struggling like hell and if I'm not careful she'll put a high heel brand on me somewhere. I get to the gag and push in one pair of pantyhose and then the second. I'm wrapping her face with medical tape with both of them in there and wrapping it tightly.

The truly special point came when I put the hogtie in place. Girls make this grunting noise when you've pulled it far enough. If you pull it too far you get, "Unn Uhh, Unn Uh!!" She made no noise. She folded into an arch and I cinched the hogtie tight. There she lay on her stomach. Her face was filled with two pairs of queen-size pantyhose and her body is arched like crazy. She struggles like hell, rocking back and forth and arching her body to the sky. I don't know where she got the energy. I patiently film waiting for her to give the "done" sign. It never happens. I filmed the time I wanted and then we finished up the set.

I untied her so we could film her pulling all of that wadding out of her mouth. This is the point where a model says, "Did you get what you needed? Good, because that's not happening again any time soon." The camera stopped rolling and she says, "Next time we need to tighten up that arch. I can go way higher!" Holy crap!

Image courtesy of Packed Mouth and a Jacked Hogtie with Angelique Kithos.

No comments:

Post a Comment