Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What is your favorite gag?

Gags for me are even more important than restraint for making a damsel completely helpless. The tightest and most devilish hogtie conceivable is nothing against a scissors-toting roommate just one shout away. That's why it's important to make a gag not only effective but challenging. The more a damsel has to deal with wearing a gag the less she'll be able to struggle. She can try to yell but opening her mouth lets that bit gag sink even deeper and pry open her mouth even more. She can try to scream but all that mouth-packing held in by gauze makes it hard enough to breath. She can try to shout but then all the drool backed up behind that huge ballgag will spill out all over her bare breasts.

A challenging gag presents a damsel with both limitations as well as choices. She can struggle but when you can only breath through your nostrils you run out of breath very quickly. She can scream but not too loudly because there's so much drool and packing in her mouth she needs her tongue to push it away from her throat. The poor girl has to fight both the physical demands of the gag as well as the mental demands. Their mouths are pried open, their lips are sealed and their faces are encased. It's often far more uncomfortable than even 500 feet of rope. I've had people tied into pretzels but it's always the gag they want out first when it's all over.

My own gag preferences have evolved over the years. I still find it amusing that I used to hate ballgags. Now nobody gets through the door without having one popped into their mouth. Layering is my favorite thing now. Ballgag a damsel, tape over it, gauze over that ... the more the better. If a gal keeps saying something and I reply, "What?" over and over I know the gag is done right. And there's just something about the struggling you get when a damsel knows it's the real deal and not a simple ballgag. A model told me that when you can't breath through your mouth or swallow your drool you want it to be over. You don't know if you can bear having the gag taken off and then put back on again so you just keep wiggling hoping that the next thing the rigger says is, "got it, lets get you out of that." Of course, they wiggle a lot longer than they'd hope!

The image is from Kendra James in I Can't Get Away If You Tie Me Up Tight!

2 comments:

  1. Gags for effect

    I've been fond of the brown packing tape. The tape you can get at UPS store. Or the clear tape gags. Wrapped around the head. Where you can see the stuffing. Don't get me wrong. I still love a ball-gagged damsel with wrap around her head. The less noise, the better the gag. Some moaning is good.

    A strip of duck tape across the mouth of a DID. Where she tires to speak with her wide eyes. All you see is the upside down frown through the tape. Effective gag? Maybe knot. Sure does looks hot.

    Effective gags it what Ted Michaels does. From what videos I have seen. I could never understand if the model should free herself. Why does she not remove the gag first? Then untie the rest of herself. (scratch my head)

    HvyMetal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually started using packing tape more. I've always kept this comment in the back of my head, so I picked some up and started using it!

    ReplyDelete