Popular with Other Fans

Friday, July 8, 2011

Pretty Tied Up in Pink


I love statistics and check traffic on all my portals frequently. Something that I really like is to see so many visitors from all over the world. There is no better feeling than knowing that what you do is appreciated by people from so many countries. A huge thank you to everyone who visits my website, this blog and my clips stores. I couldn't properly say thank you without pointing out the tremendous number of hits that I get from Germany, France and Italy. I speak none of these languages so forgive me if I am incorrect when I say danke, merci and grazie!

My first poll has ended and thank you to everyone who voted! I frankly expected to get no votes and although the turn-out was slim it was meaningful. We had a vote for almost everything which means we'll keep doing a variety of dress for upcoming shoots, but I will be focusing more on sets that feature nude except for heels and garters, hose and heels. I have to admit I love a gal wearing only heals or topless and bottomless but not fully nude, so I got a smile seeing the results. Sales are my primary way of knowing what people like, so I like having this as another way to help me keep tweaking upcoming shoots to have what you want.

Things are getting very hectic in a good way. The studio was a lot of work but I like having a new area to utilize. I've already shot Angelique and Deanna Deadly out there. I also have Chrissy Daniels coming soon to roll around in the studio with Hannah Perez, Ashley Graham, Kendra James, JJ Plush and Stacie Snow waiting in the wings. The nice thing is that having a space that doesn't involve destroying my living room has resulted in a lot more shooting and that means a lot more damsels. Although I like the basement feel that it has right now, we're thinking of creating formal sets with painted walls. I have plans to make facades that give a warehouse feel because somethings you just need dingy.

When I'm not shooting and updating clips I plan to work on my website some more. I get a lot of hits and that deserves rotating content through there more often. I keep getting asked why I don't have a paysite, and I can't really answer. I guess I just don't get around to it with everything else, but I know if I buckled down I could get something up and going. I have a look that I like which is always the hardest thing for me, so maybe I should start buckling.

The image is from the first shoot I got to do in the new space was with Angelique. She wore this awesome pink latex outfit complete with a little latex bow. We wanted to do something with more intricate but simple ropework (less rope but cleaner restraint). Since she was doing latex I decided to just tie her up and start filming. The set was wonderful. I got some images to update my photography portfolio and a fun clip of her in a bitgag sweating and drooling! I called it Pretty Tied Up in Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment