Popular with Other Fans

Monday, July 25, 2011

Heels, hose and helpless!

I consider myself a bit classical in nature when it comes to bondage. I was around during the days when pretty gals wore the bare essentials and got tied up tight. Images of ladies wearing nothing but high heels, hosiery and panties (and a lot of rope) were everywhere. I've always focused heavily on that but until I started going back into my video archives I never realized just how much. It seems like every model I've worked with at some point has been down to nothing but heels and hose. There's just something about the tease of being almost nude and the embarrassment of being helpless in your scandalous hose and heels. It takes the elements that a woman uses to tease men when fully dressed and making that her only bit of coverage. Amazingly those elements still hold just as much allure when that is all a girl can hold onto for dignity.

The above image is from Black, White and Helpless All Over with Lyric. If features what I consider the number one outfit for a damsel: black heels, black thigh highs and black panties. To be honest that probably ties with a garter instead of panties, but both rank well above anything else for my tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment