Popular with Other Fans

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Angelique is hogtied tight again!

What do you mean we can go a little tighter?
I have always cinched nylon rope as tight as possible. People might things that jute or cotton rope is the most brutal because it is thin and does not slip, but nylon is more brutal because it is more slippery. When something has more give I pull torque, tug and tie it as tightly as possible to lock everything in place. When I tie with all-natural materials things lock in place without much effort. There is not reason to tug them tighter. With nylon every little slip subconsciously compels me to pull and pull some more until I pull it to tension and all the slip disappears from the synthetic fibers. Tied strictly nylon is just as unyielding as natural fiber rope and because it has no give it is far more restrictive to a poor damsel.

Angelique dressed for a set in a shiny, black catsuit, and there could be no better contrast than shiny white rope. Jute would not show well on video and cotton rope looks dirty to me against black. No, it had to be nylon rope and shiny microfoam for the gag. She struggles against me as I tied her which forced ever rope to be pulled as tightly as possible. It wasn't long before the tightness sapped the struggle from her, and I was restraining her without resistance. I could pull every wrap of rope as snug as possible, cinching things down to an agonizing level of constriction. I let her struggle before the hogtie just to loosen her up. I prefer to hogtie a girl when she is limp from being tired. A damsel with tense up when I put on a hogtie, and this works against me. I can pull a tired damsel tighter, pulling that arch to higher and higher levels. Once she started to sweat I knew it was time and stepped in to finish the hogtie. I pulled her crossed ankles to her shoulders until she grunted. I then pulled some more until she started to arch. She groaned, but I pulled even more. I kept pulling until her wrists were under her ankles. Her chest was high off the floor as were her knees, and her struggles were not reduced to that of an obscene rocking bundle of helpless damsel. She began to sweat even more, to the point of it dropping off her face. She could not rest on her chest or with her legs. All the strain was on her back as she balanced on her hips using every muscle just to endure. I left her for six or seven minutes. Her facial expressions told me that she was truly struggling from the start, but she had little choice in the matter. As a bead of sweat fell from the tip of her nose I called it and stepped in to release her. Nylon rope is not a damsels friend. Of course it did not deter Angelique from letting me hogtie her again for the next set. She is funny that way.

Image courtesy of Brutal Backarch for the Bitchy Burglar with Angelique Kithos. Available at http://www.clips4sale.com/38048/10512947.


No comments:

Post a Comment