Popular with Other Fans

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nylon Encasement Nightmare

Holy crap that does not look comfortable!

I quite frankly didn't even know this was physically possible until I was filming the position. That's the only way I can describe the image. I plan most things out because I'm an artist. I get a picture of things in my head that allows me to work up a scenario that plays out around that picture. This though really took me by surprise.

The plan was to do a nylon encasement with a tape hogtie and everything started out just like that. We got poor Hannah completely encased in nylon then set to work adding 40-50 yards of wide electrical tape. Legs pinned together followed by an arm sleeve from wrists to elbows followed by a lot of tape holding her arms to her chest and waste. Then a tight wrap gag was added over her already huge ballgag. The only thing left was to put the gal into the hogtie which we did by taping her ankles to her thighs and then taping her feet to her forehead. No, that isn't the behavior of a proper gentleman but she wasn't complaining. Of course wearing a face full of shut the hell up keeps most people from complaining.

That's when the coolest thing happened. Hannah started struggling and because electrical tape is elastic she was able to do something that I'd never seen happen with duct tape versions of this position. She was able to stretch the tape just enough to get onto her side and when she did the tape compressed her body like an accordion.  I call the position the pretzel and do with it with rope from the shoulders to the ankles. I've never seen it done with a face to the toes! It was just incredibly compressed, incredibly tight and incredibly incredible to watch. I have many moments that I remember well during my career, but this was one of those rare times that when she first compressed into that tiny ball you can see the camera shake because I was just plain floored by how cool it was. Thanks Hannah!

Image courtesy of Nylon Encasement Nightmare with Hannah Perez!

No comments:

Post a Comment