Popular with Other Fans

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Catsuits and crushed elbows

strict bondage chrissy daniels ted michaels
Over an hour of jacked bondage!

Something that always amazes me are those moments when you think you're being too taxing on a model and they keep going without pulling the plug on the set. You reach a point where every minute that passes you think is the last minute of film you're getting of this punishing position on an exquisite girl. You even get to a point where you have your finger near the button to shut the camera off, but that moment doesn't happen.

I had already put Chrissy Daniels through a snug chair tie where she struggles her ass off for a very long time. She drooled, kicked, moaned and thrashed not only tied up tight but also cinched tightly to the chair. Those chairs are not comfortable and having your arms crushed up against bare wood is not exactly spa treatment. After about 30 minutes of dealing with that she put on a black catsuit in less than 2 minutes and was again in a terrible predicament. There was rope everywhere and her elbows were wrenched behind her but good. Just like before she was crazy in the ropes and never stopped moving. I actually had to pull the plug on things because I had far more film than I needed of the set.

That's when the magic happened. This wonderful gal shook her head and told me to keep going. I had already kept her tied up for more than 60 minutes total in two really tough positions, and she was telling me to do more. What can a guy do? I put her on the floor, wrapped tape around her face and them cinched her into a strict hogtie. I let her go at it again. She had dealt with the chair tie, dealt with the catsuit tie and was now wriggling around in a just plain mean gag and a punishing hogtie. After 14 minutes, and I'm am not kidding, she finally tapped out and still let me do an interview with her tied up at the end.

I'll explain those 14 minutes from my perspective. When it started I thought we'd get 2 minutes max and it would be over. After 5 minutes I didn't even know how I was going to film more. I'd already rushed through all my panning script to get the right angles convinced it would have ended by then. Every time she blinked I was sure she was giving up, but then she'd just start struggling again like it was the first position of the day. After 10 minutes I had to put the camera in her face to make sure she was okay. I was worried she was so worn out she didn't have the ability to say she was done, but she just started struggling again. Finally 14 minutes had passed with my finger on the pause button the entire time. It was only then that she stopped moving and nodded when I held up the "are you done" signal.

I've put people in that hogtie and not had it last 4 minutes. She went 25 minutes counting the gagging, being put in the hogtie and being in the hogtie. She did that immediately after another 25 minute set. She did that with only a 2 minute rest from another 20 minute set. That must have been the most grouping hour+ of her life. I know it was for me. I was in action mode ready to jump in and cut her lose at any moment, and it never happened. It was just plain incredible!

Image courtesy of Therapy Gone Wrong Episode Three with Chrissy Daniels.

No comments:

Post a Comment