Popular with Other Fans

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Natalie Minx Learns the Ropes

Natalie Minx Strict Bondage Ted Michaels Damsels

I had the great pleasure of working with Natalie Minx for two days while she was in the area. I had actually dialoged with her a couple times through email over the last three years but to no avail. Either she was in the area while I was traveling or I was available and she was on the West coast. Such is the way with these things. Timing can be a very cruel mistress.

When she contacted me again this time it was for a period smack in the middle of my most busy shooting schedule in the last five years. What was I to do? I said they hell with it is what I did. I threw caution to the wind and made the time. You can tell I was pleased with her modeling abilities because one day of shooting turned into more shooting the next day. When you like the material you are generating you take advantage of the time you have available.

The first position we did was jacked to say the least. It featured a massive panty gag with tight taping and a mile of rope that resulted in a chair tie that became a vicious hogtie. I was sold at that point but after the next position being just as stringent with both restraint and gag I was officially hooked as a Natalie Minx fan. The rest of the two days were filled with punishing gags, intricate positions, super-heroines in distress and some of the most sensual and realistic struggling I've ever seen. When Natalie kept re-iterating that this was the toughest bondage she's endured in a very long time I knew we had some great material. Even better she is an absolutely lovely person to talk to. Angelique and I highly enjoyed finally getting the chance to work with her and get to know her a little bit.

The first release with Natalie is called Ravishing Redhead Ready for Rope. It was actually the last scene shot on day one and features a glam restraint that progresses into a difficult standing tie and finally a rigid strappado. If you want the definition of strict bondage take everything you think and push it aside for a moment. Doing one set with someone that is just plain strict is one thing. Doing a FULL DAY of sets with them and ending it with a strict strappado ... that is strict bondage!

No comments:

Post a Comment