Popular with Other Fans

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Please tie me up!

Kerri Taylor Strict Bondage Ted Michaels Damsels
I really think too much about what I'm going to say sometimes, especially in this blog. It's really not as hard as I make it. I tie people up for a living ... write about that. See, that was easy. I've always been that way when it comes to writing though. Over-analysis lead to paralysis, and I really over-analyze anything written. They hell with that, let's talk about tying people up!

The rest of the year is pretty much petal-to-the-metal when it comes to shooting. I have customs, shoots, drawings, DVDs and everything else bondage coming out of my ears. And I love it. First up we have Hannah Perez. My wife has wanted to put her in a super-heroine outfit for a while now, and that means I get to be a bad guy most likely. If that's not lucky enough I have my own shoot with her split between some custom work and what I'm sure Ms. Perez will consider incredibly jacked restraint. That's in 3-days so we're in the planning stages. I'm thinking right now we'll do a take on the whole "please tie me up" burglar scenario and perhaps the hogtie from hell series. I haven't seen any encasement work with her either, so I'm sure we'll do at least one nylon and a lot of duct tape scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment