Popular with Other Fans

Monday, May 9, 2011

Angelique wearing a lot of rope!


I have a huge box full of mismatched pieces of rope that just gets bigger. In fact, I've thrown away entire garbage bags full of rope pieces on a number of occasions. I don't mean kitchen-sized but 50 gallon bags. Where do they come from? Well, shooting involves putting together a lot of rope and all rope is not all created equal. Crisp white rope gets stained, yellows over time and just plain gets all manner of gunk on it. I won't even talk about lipstick! Every time you use rope the fibers break down a little and the diameter gets just a little bit bigger. Regardless, you can put all the skeins together and they all look like they came from 100 different lots of rope.

I had another bunch of ropes ready for the garbage bin when it came time for my regular Friday shoot with Angelique. We decided on a 30s or 40s vintage wool outfit and wonderful shoes for her attire and that's when it hit me. I had seen so many images of the bondage from that time where the ropes were somewhat mismatched. I decided to go for that style but with oh so much more rope. The idea was that she is accosted and her captor just keeps using rope after rope after rope until her body is covered with it. If you asked me it worked. After long minutes Angelique is wearing several pounds of ropes over a wool outfit. She sweat, she strained and she got one hell of a workout. You can see it at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/38048/4301943... it is aimed at fans of abduction scenarios, on-screen binding, rope, vintage outfits, high heels, ultra-strict restraint, ballgags and punishing bondage!

It's part one of two. The next segment has her in another hogtie ... naked, breast bound and wearing a, well you'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! A Rigger of your talent (Not to mention the models that have to endure it) and you have virtually no comments to your Blogs.

    I'll not draw comparisons to your rope work (though they're pretty obvious) but simply state that they are: Clean, excessive, inescapable, severe-to-a-point and quite "stimulating".

    Thank you for not keeping your extraordinary work to yourself, but sharing it with us who are of the same passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll continue sharing as long as people continue liking what I'm sharing! I highly appreciate the kind words and taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete