Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Putting My Best Foot Forward

Bondage Meets DragonballZ!
I will start by saying Happy New Year to all! Last year was an interesting experiment for me. I had so much material in reserve I decided to take a break from active shooting for, well, the entire year. I honestly thought my stores would shrivel and go away, and I would start again in 2014 needing to slowly build myself back up. I actually entertained the thought at times of just walking away from things if that shriveling was too much. That retraction was never the case. Despite no shooting for my own stores, a relaxation in my release schedule and showing Twitter and Facebook the hand I had my best year ever. Success in a year where a business functions on stored inventory is rare, and it is in large part to having the greatest fans possible. You all rock, and I am looking forward to a year exploring new concepts, taking chances are larger ventures and dusting off previous concepts that need to be continued with new vigor!

Image courtesy of The Burglar Ensured His Getaway by Making Sure I Would Never Get Away starring Kerri Taylor and available at http://www.clips4sale.com/38048/10057951.

No comments:

Post a Comment