Popular with Other Fans

Saturday, August 24, 2013

All-Natural Hand-Crafted Jute Rope for Sale

Dammit!!! These ropes don't slip!
I have been shooting for a long time now using my own hand-crafted rope. I find it gives me more flexibility than store-bought hemp rope. It is just far more workable and allows for a great natural fiber look with so much less hassle. I now make this rope available for purchase by anyone. The link below provides full details, but I will go over some of the highlights afterwards.


In the image Angelique models what I call Rope Pack #2 which contains 300 feet of 3-ply/4mm rope. I have three rope packs of varying lengths, and all rope is available in nine colors including natural tan. Natural tan and dark brown are the most popular colors. I use a rope-making process I developed myself that gives a tension on the rope that I prefer both for look, feel and consistency in images. Buying a rope pack is as easy as clicking one button, but I can also deliver custom orders that differ from the standard.

If you are in the market for a quality, hand-crafted product, or have any questions,  please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment