Popular with Other Fans

Monday, October 17, 2011

Bitgags make for great drooling!

Natalie Minx Strict Bondage Ted Michaels Damsels

When I was working with Natalie Minx I heard her on the phone say something like, "mostly ballgags." This was soon followed by, "I guess nobody buys clips with bitgags." The very next set I decided to use a bitgag because I don't find that to be true. I use a healthy mix of gags focusing on ballgags, layered gags and bitgags. I don't find a huge difference between the three which leads me to believe there are fans of all of them.

For me the gag should compliment the strengths of the damsel as well as be a challenge. Ballgags are an obvious challenge because they fill up the mouth and distort the lips. They look like a pain to deal with. Layered gags are a challenge just because they are. They compress your face, make you hot and soak you in your own drool. They're just not comfortable and make for a great damsel feel.

The reason I think a bitgag is just as challenging is that my bitgags are pliable like a ball but cylindrical instead of spherical. They sit in the mouth and can curve to allow them to be strapped in just as tightly as a ballgag. This lets them pinch deeply into the cheeks. Even better there is no way the damsel can stop from drooling. Natalie has a wonderful face, beautiful lips and drools like crazy. Why would I not bitgag her?

Courtesty of Ravishing Redhead Ready for Rope!


No comments:

Post a Comment